WELCOME TO CDA (AFIS)
Accreditation Facility Information System for the Cooperative Research, Information and Training Division
You can now apply online. Anytime. Anywhere.CDA AFIS conducts completeness check (per fields) of the reports. CDA AFIS will verify/cross check the data on training report 2 to CAFSIS (List of Trainings Attended of Cooperatives) thru the interoperability of the system.
HOW TO REGISTER?
- Click register as Cooperative Training Provider (CTPRO) or Cooperative Exernal Auditor (CEA). You will then be taken to the registration forms where you will need to enter your registration data.
- Fill in your cooperative name, to check if there is an existing record. If there is none, you may register with new details.
- For CEA: Choose your CEA type whether it's individual or Firm, and enter the required data in the fields.
- Press next to verify your details and then press submit if all details are correct.
- Once submitted, you will be provided with an email confirmation if your submissions has been accepted or rejected.
LOGIN YOUR ACCOUNT
If you have an existing account please login here:
Account Renewal?Is your account about to expire? You may now renew your account through PayMaya, Gcash, 711, Over the Counter, or any of the other available payment channels
© 2021 Cooperative Development Authority. All Rights Reserved.